Monday, May 3, 2010

Derg Corra Amnon: Chaos Sorcerer



My chaos sorcerer is finally done. It's on a 40mm base, so technically, I should only get 2 points for the painting race. However, Nick said he thinks this miniature deserves more.

Therefore, I earn 3 points and Nick and I are tied.

Here are some more pictures.



I haven't seal it yet, so it looks very shiny. Also, there are some touch-ups I'd like to do (particularly the halberd), but don't want to get too bogged down in one miniature. I'll do the touch-ups soon, but I need a break for a couple days from this mini.



Also, there are in-progress shots along with more detailed pictures of the base on my personal blog.

7 comments:

slipwing said...

Wow, great job!

oni said...

That's an incredibly interesting base. Very nice.

Pedro Kantor said...

that's awesome scott.. nice to see it all finished up!

xNickBaranx said...

Awesome. I've got models to post this week too! :P

Scott said...

Thanks to everyone.

Nick, so you're going to break the tie already? Leave it a bit to build suspense.

xNickBaranx said...

No way, this is going to be an "edge of your seat" race with lots of tug of war. hahaha. Actually I have a strategy so that I don't get quickly smothered - and maintaining a constant lead is part of that!

Nick said...

I really like the idea behind this model. He's bound to draw some attention on the battlefield! :)