One of the reasons Scott and I have continued to tally our painted models this year is that like many other hobbyists, we have countless unfinished projects laying around. I, in particular, have terrible project ADD. Currently I'm working on a Marienburg Empire army, as you saw in my last post, but after getting 8 models in I got sort of burnt out. So I rummaged through my drawer to find a "1 Day Distraction". In this case, I found an almost complete Imperial Guard Chimera for my Redemptors of Golinar army and decided it was going to be my minor distraction for a day (or in this case, 2 days). I completed the turret which was only partially painted and then went in and did some weathering which was a mix of washes, dry brushing, and sponging. Sponging was something brand new to me and I am happy with the results.
To update the tally: