... Like we did last fall.
So here are more flamers.
These miniatures are from my backlog of models that I started and never finished. From what I can tell, I painted the base coats with a Q-tip. Not only that, but I primed two of them them with guesso (You can read more about me complaining about guesso here).
Point is, this paint I was painting over was very rough and blotchy. It took a lot of work to get them to look more or less smooth.
With my previous batch of Flamers, I was going for an almost mono-chromatic look. This time I wanted to add more contrast, so I painted the teeth brown. Also, to distinguish them from the other unit, I painted the "hands" purple.
I'm my own worse critic, so I won't say much more other than they're ready for the tabletop.
New plastic horrors and the long awaited Daemon prince are coming out on Saturday, and I'm hoping to get them the day they come out. Not sure what I'm going to work on in the meantime.
HORUS HERESY - Leman Russ and his Wolf-kin
6 hours ago