Monday, August 16, 2010

Terrain whirlwind...


So I have had these old Crusader 29 resin walls sitting around for... maybe 2 years now. In an effort to make my pile of useless junk more useful, I have decided to go through and do a project every few nights... I've gotten pretty quick with an airbrush, and I did these two buildings start-to-finish yesterday evening. I think they came out pretty well considering that they both only took me a few hours...

I don't know what I'll end up using these for, but they seem ideal for any sort of medieval or Roman battles. Maybe this will get me motivated to paint some models to put inside of them.

I'll be posting some more stuff in the near future, just wanted everyone to know that I'm still alive and kicking (and I have a lot of new stuff painted)!



3 comments:

Pedro Kantor said...

Good Stuff Anton... I recently purchased a bunch of terrain that I am slowing assembly and painting up, after i get settle in in Seattle, will post some picts too

HuronBH said...

They look perfect for Malifuax. Nicely done.

xNickBaranx said...

Good stuff sir.