Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wreck-Age: Weathered Storage Container and Boar Cart.

Three weeks since my last blog post? I'm slipping. Its not that I haven't been immersed in all manner of hobby activity, but I just haven't had time to blog about it.

Though a lot of that time was spent working on Adepticon tables, I've also been involved in Wreck-Age play testing of both the table top game and their RPG. With Wreck-Age on the brain it was only natural that I painted a couple of Wreck-Age models.

Today I completed their Weathered Storage Container. I put it on a base for display purposes but obviously didn't require it and is not glued to the base. The base was purchased from Dragonforge. Here's some shots of the completed model:

I glued the doors mostly open to show the grim interior.
I'm really happy with the weathering powders near the base of the container.
 I also have this Wreck-Age Caravaneer Boar Cart ready for basing and weathering. I just ordered a properly sized base for it yesterday so now I have to wait a week or two to complete it.
This cart is awaiting a properly sized base from Dragonforge.
That's it for today. I need to get back to work on my Adepticon tables and I just got all of the new Dark Angel models in the mail so I have plenty to do. Still, I cleaned up some Wreck-Age Stakers so I plan on priming a couple and setting them on the table to get worked on between projects. For the quick updates on my WIP Wreck-Age pics you can follow my WIP thread on their forum.

As always, more to come!
-Nick

No comments: