Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Is Quiet

It was a quiet summer here at 2nd City Warzone. The Nerd Night Crew have all been busy with other aspects of their lives and even our regular Monday night gaming took a backseat for most of the summer. Scott's been painting slow and steady like always and he's posted some beautiful shots of his daemons. Eric was working on some marines and then started working on a Plague Marine army. Matt I'm sure is messing around with any of the dozens of games he owns in and plays and he gave us some great Epic pics. Me, well I've done a whole lot of nothing all summer. I played 2 or 3 games of 40K I think, and I got dragged into playing D&D a couple times. I don't think I picked up my brush more than once or twice either. The gaming and hobby front has been quiet indeed, and I am the worst culprit. Luckily, Scott has been chastising me regularly on Facebook in an effort to get me back on track. haha. After constant harassment, and the well timed announcement that registration for Adepticon has begun, I finally put brush to plastic the other day. Additionally, I started scrutinizing the latest rumors more thoroughly than I have the last few months and I'm getting hyped again. Of course, there is more to come on all of that, but in the meantime I wanted to show off these stunning Red Scorpion Space Hulk Terminators that Nerd Night friend and ally, Mike Hughes, just showed off to us. Enjoy!

-Nick

2 comments:

Scott said...

Nick is back! Cool.

I have to say, I was skeptical that thsoe minis would work as anything other than Blood Angels. But they came out awesome. Good work Mike. I dig them.

oni said...

WOW! Great job on those.