Monday, November 16, 2009

...ready at a signal to issue forth like black ants going to war...

I dedicated a small amount of time every night this past week to working on my ever-growing Epic Black Legion (I know, I know...about 3 years too late...although the Epic Armageddon Living Rulebook was finally updated this past October!). At this point I am attempting to finish up a series of test models in hopes of refining my techniques and thus speeding up the overall process.

Black Legion Rhino

Black Legion Land Raider

Daemonettes of Slaanesh

Daemonettes of Slaanesh

Lesser Daemonic Packs

Khorne Berzerkers

4 comments:

xNickBaranx said...

Awesome stuff.

Dasanton said...

You really made the old plastic rhino and landraider look sharp!

Matthias said...

Thanks. I plan on using older stuff across the board for my Black Legion army. Older Rhinos, Land Raiders, most likely convert up a couple of older clamshell titans.

Unknown said...

I thought Chaos Marines didn't like metal boxes. :)

Very nice work.