Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Angels of Absolution Terminator WIP Pt II


I haven't been as productive as I would have hoped since last week. I've been painting along but have only successfully completed one arm. I'm working on the power fist arm right now but I won't finish it until after the sun goes down tonight at the earliest. My next day off isn't until the middle of next week so I figured I'd take a couple shots of the arm I did finish. I'm really happy with how the veteran marking came out. I labored for a while trying to figure out what to put on that shoulder pad, flipping through countless terminator pics until I settled on this option. Its very time consuming but that's just how I do things.

While I'm at it, and since its such a short post I should probably mention that I've made a couple of other model purchases this year. I also purchased a Caestus Assault Ram and 5 Maximus Pattern Armor Space Marines from Forgeworld. I've managed to keep my purchases to a minimum this year even if Forgeworld keeps tempting me with amazing offerings like the new Boarding Party Space Marines and the Contemptor Dreadnought. I'll probably just save my pennies for those and buy them at Adepticon in April. We'll see.

-Nick

3 comments:

Scott said...

hah, "we'll see". We'll be seeing your wallent being handed over to Forge World, That's what we'll see.

But Seriously, lookin Great.

xNickBaranx said...

I'm okay with that. ;)

Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

Excellent figures I want to have some of those figures, I was reading information in pharmacy reviews about them and I was surprised with the things I could get in there.