After pulling this model out of the "in progress" case and working on him on and off for 2 weeks he's finally done!This was the remaining arm that needed to be completed. Nothing too fancy - some script and some painted scratches.This photo is to show off some of the weathering on the feet and some more painted scratches. Scratches were done with a couple of swipes of Badab Black Wash or Devlan Mud Wash on top of each other and then a Skull White highlight below it. The weathering was some stippled Snakebite Leather and Bubonic Brown, followed by some spot washing with Devlan Mud. The sticks coming out of the base are made from broom bristle.
This a WIP shot from the last update just to show the freehand Veteran symbol again.These are some of the projects on my desk right now. I don't realistically believe that I'll cruise through 2 more Terminators. I'll be lucky if I finish one more. I have a hobby article in mind though so that's where Terminators in multiple stages come in. I would like to finish that Assault Marine though. I started the squad around 1995 and am at 7 fully painted models. If I could complete the squad this year that would be stellar - even if they don't fare very will these days in game play.
Finally, completion of this model now adds 2 points to my painting tally for the year - exceeding the 18 points I earned in total last year! Wooohooo. It's all surplus from here on out! Also when I was updating my model purchases for the year I forgot to include a box of 5 Grey Knights.