This model is from the 2nd Tactical Squad of the 5th Company. Up until last week I never had a "2nd" Tactical Squad for my 5th Company, but I started reorganizing my squads and felt that it was in my best interest to start one. I'll picture the whole squad next chance I get. The twigs you see sticking out of all my bases now are made from broom bristles.
This model doesn't have the same updated look that the first one has. I used old arms and the less dynamic legs creating a less dynamic model - funny how that works out. He is from the 4th Tactical Squad of the 6th Company. This is also a new squad born out of my reorganization of my squads.
This is a close up of my first attempt at tarnished metal and it came out pretty well. He will eventually have his name added to that plaque.
I've just started adding mud splatter to the legs of my infantry. I'm eventually going to do dirt on all of my models. I still haven't perfected my technique but I get better with each model,