Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Angels of Absolution Devastator Squad: First Attempt at Weathering Powders

Last night I posted a photo of the bike I'm working on. This morning while I was working on the bike fairing I took a hobby detour to pull out one of the squads I intend to use at a tournament on Sunday and give them a quick update. These changes are subtle but add just another level of detail to my figures. The first photo is the squad before I applied Forgeworld Medium Earth, some spotty use of Devlan Mud, and some additional basing material like Broom Bristle, Clump Foliage, Static Grass, and Grass Tufts
Angels of Absolution Devastator Squad as they looked this morning. 

As they look with some detail added. (And on a nicer background)
Thanks for checking them out. More later today.
-Nick

1 comment:

Ryan said...

First I want to say that I think there is a lot of cool stuff going on with these models. The AofA color scheme is stunning, IMO. However, I feel like I need to say that the blue edge highlighting on the black is just too strong. It looks like the color scheme is bone white with blue trim.