Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Working Along: Warden Bike #2

This is just a quick update to show a slight variation in my process. Currently I'm cranking away on my second Wardens Bike. I had a partially completed base (painted a year or so ago) that I elected to apply Static Grass, Grass Tufts, Broom Bristle, and Clump Foliage to before I attached the bike. I test positioned the bike all along the process to make sure nothing looked out of place or would impede it's path.

The bike itself is coming along. I still need to paint the fairing/bolters (not pictured), a skull on the opposing side, and any iconography. The goal is to have this bike and one other ready for the tournament this coming Sunday.
That's it for today. Hopefully I'll have this complete or near completion tomorrow.
-Nick

No comments: